In the aftermath following the disaster that was Johnny Manziel’s first start...
LeBron James is “Coming Home” to the Cleveland Cavaliers, Per Reports
The decision the Cleveland Cavaliers have been waiting for has finally been made public—LeBron James is returning home. Announced in a Sports Illustrated exclusive from James himself, “I’m ready to accept the challenge. I’m coming home.”
— LeBron James (@KingJames) July 11, 2014
You can read the full article here, but it was such a great way for James to announce his return to Cleveland. No “Decision” show, no hoopla—well outside of the media coverage—just a letter explaining why and thanking everyone for the his time in Miami. This letter was the ultimate sign of growth and maturity from James.
We will have more breakdown and analysis of the move later, but LeBron James is coming home!
More Cavaliers Stories on Buckeye State Sports:
Latest posts by Bob Evans (see all)
- Cleveland Browns Need to Get Back to Targeting Andrew Hawkins Early and Often - December 18, 2014
- Johnny Savior? Cleveland Browns Fans Should Temper Expectations for Manziel - December 10, 2014
- Cleveland Browns QB Decision Should be About Brian Hoyer’s Play, Not Johnny Manziel - December 8, 2014
- Cleveland Browns Need to Get Back to Targeting Andrew Hawkins Early and Often
- Breaking Down the Cleveland Indians Acquisition of Brandon Moss
- Johnny Savior? Cleveland Browns Fans Should Temper Expectations for Manziel
- Cleveland Browns QB Decision Should be About Brian Hoyer’s Play, Not Johnny Manziel